Leica Pradovit RT-m Slide Projector
The top-of-the-line PRADOVIT- the brightest projection for the most demanding use LEICA PRADOVIT RT
The new LEICA PRADOVIT RT-m and LEICA PRADOVIT RT-s projectors extend the range to include professional application. These projectors are of outstandin
g precision and extraordinarily easy to operate.
All controls, e.g. for manual focusing, slide change, autofocus, timer, economy mode, stand-by and magazine switch are illuminated and clearly arranged. Thus every function can be handled securely even in
The optimized bulb module (with LEICA-Multicoating) guarantees superb illumination while keeping heat radiation extremely low. The newly designed bulb holder provides fast changing without adjusting and exact centering of the new bulb wit
hin the unit.
5 microprocessor-controlled precision drives are utilized for optimal slide change, tray positioning, autofocus, lamp changer and cooling.
The automatic aperture for the empty slide window (no slide-no light feature) can also be controlled
manually (e.g. for cut-effects/hard dissolves).
The projectors can be digitally controlled through the P-Bus interface.
Thanks to the infrared remote control it is possible to work with several projectors, choose single slides, adjust dissolve- and sli
de hold times or activate the stand-by function for quiet breaks during a presentation.
In addition to the RT-s (standard version), the RT-m (multimedia version) offers a built-in dissolve control unit for two projectors, an automatic zero return when
using the timer mode, slide change with soft fade in and out, autotimer function (programmable by infrared remote-control) and a high-light feature for 20% increase in brightness. Modern dissolve control units can be connected by using the P-Bus-Out inte
rface or the AV-Slot.
- Projector type: Microprocessor-controlled 35 mm-round tray-projector for slides up to 40 x 40 mm
- Lamp/Illuminating system: 2 x 82 V / 300 W adjust-free lamp, automatic lamp changer, exchangeable condensers and heat protection filter with LEICA multicoating
- Lenses: LEICA-PRO projection-lenses from 35 to 300 mm focal length incl. zoom lenses 70-120 mm and 100-300 mm.
- Slide tray systems: 35 mm round-tray-magazine for 80 slides (maximum slide mount thickness of 3.2 mm) or for 140 slides (maximum slide mount thickness of 1.2 mm)
- Focusing: Autofocus (can be switched off), manual focussing via two switches on the projector, on the cord-connected-remote-control, and on the infrared-remote-control units
- Remote control: Mountable cord-remote-control with stand-by function, infrared multifunctional remote-controls with or without laserpointer as accessories
- Connectors: Socket, 8 pin mini DIN for cord-remote-control and infrared-receiver P-BUS-IN: 9 pin Sub-D female connector (V.24/V.28 standard interface), only with RT-m: P-BUS-OUT: 9 pin Sub-D male connector (V.24/V.28 standard interface), AV-Slot for the integration of different dissolve units
- Housing: Sturdy, fibre-glass reinforced housing (Lexan), fully recyclable.
- Dimensions and weight: Length: 340 mm, width: 336 mm, height: 140 mm, weight: ca. 9 kg
- Power Voltage Range: AC only, 120, 220, 230, 240 V